Monday 28 March 2011

CHEMISTRY



So it looks like the cold weather has finally decided to take a break (well so far for now), so i have been hanging out around Trafalgar Square like almost most of the days... More usually when i am on my way to work, I get on an early bus and hang around that place...I am loving people from everywhere.... I am loving scouting and capturing them.... I am eager to do more...

IRINI
 Irini attracted me with her unique tights and faux fur jacket :)

DAVIDE
Loving his beard and moustache :)

AMY
Love love Amy's Cardi.... so eye catching <3


All the shoots were done @Trafalgar Square
I'm gonna be back in the streets more often and will update with y'all whenever free...
Enjoy!


P.S.- I swear this blog is funny sometimes... dunno what went wrong with font on the blog posted before this :/.. Weird indeed



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow KARUNA GURUNG PHOTOGRAPHY
blogger hit counter

About Me

My photo
Morden, Surrey, United Kingdom
I do not follow religion, i follow philosophy of art and science!

Followers