Friday 30 December 2011

THE END IS NOT THE END

Hello!!!
Firstly apologies for not updating for a long long time... I've had so much going on in the past few months but oh am i glad to be back and to have a little more time than my usual daily boredom work life.. Yippee...

I have to say the past few months has been hectic with work schedule and events, shall i hit you all with some bullet points ( just like em' school/college/university days - they never left me alone :D) 

  • Parcha Exhibition - It is an event organized by my good friends ParchaProduction. It was two days event consisting of Art, Photography & Illustration Exhibition along with live acoustic session by amazing talents and a fierce and awesome fashion show on the following day. It was organized in a pretty cool venue at Mile End, London. The event went well with an spectacular viewers and buyers. I am glad, i was offered to take part of the event which was a huge success. Thank you Parcha Guys! 
  • One & that's it! I'm done with the bullet points.
JERUSHA RAI (Live Session)

SHREYA RAI (Live Session)

CHELSEA BAIRD(Model) wearing dress by SOPHIA RAI(Designer)

PRABESH HEMBYA-LIMBU(Live Drawing)

ANAMIKA GURUNG (Message in a thread)

THAT WILL BE (Street Fashion) (Photo by: PRABESH HEMBYA-LIMBU)

I want to thank each and everyone who came to the event/show( however you wanna put it), it means a lot to each and everyone of us who participated :D
________


BACK TO STREET FASHION

ACE BOOGIE
CARNABY STREET, OXFORD CIRCUS

SEAN
BUS STOP, WIMBLEDON 

CHLOE JOHNSON
BRICK LANE

LISA
BRICK LANE

HABIN KIM, YANLOI MAK & ANNIE FERNANDEZ
OUTSIDE BEYOND RETRO, BRICK LANE

GEORGINA LUI
OUTSIDE ROKIT, BRICK LANE

DARCIE HARVEY
OUTSIDE ROKIT, BRICK LANE
________

FRIENDS

You guys are my birthday present itself. Thank you for being in my life. I love you!
Darn! I sound like a lover! haha
________

I know i might be a little late saying MERRY CHRISTMAS but here i go anyway :D
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

Thank you to each and everyone for supporting my work and visiting my blog although i rarely update it..... This new year's resolution for me is to definitely update more and do even better, try harder and give more. 

________
RAE MORRIS - WALLS

5 comments:

  1. love jerusha's picture! and yay for the polaroid <3
    ps: super excited to see rae morris in february :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ... nice to see your pictures ... can u please write on what lens did u use for the latest street photography ??? pictures are great ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The exhibition/fashion show was a good night spent! And you've got great photography skills!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, was just wondering if you could take my photo down please?
    Thank you,
    Georgina Lui

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow KARUNA GURUNG PHOTOGRAPHY
blogger hit counter

About Me

My photo
Morden, Surrey, United Kingdom
I do not follow religion, i follow philosophy of art and science!

Followers