Sunday 1 July 2012

UPDATES ON STREET FASHION

It's been a while since i've started sharing my new work on my new blog which i announced on my last post, I didn't want my followers here in blogspot to leave me just because i've opened another blog elsewhere... i still want to treat you with my new post but sadly i haven't been able to share some of my other photography work here. So, i've decided to share few of the shots from my recent post in tumblr.

DANIEL
 WARDOUR STREET, SOHO, LONDON

CYRIL
CARNABY STREET, LONDON

If you're interested to see more of my work, then feel more than free to click at the link below





3 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow KARUNA GURUNG PHOTOGRAPHY
blogger hit counter

About Me

My photo
Morden, Surrey, United Kingdom
I do not follow religion, i follow philosophy of art and science!

Followers