Monday 11 October 2010

HELLO... I'M BACK

So here I am, trying my best to keep up with yall people about what i do... Well I have just recently moved to a new place (Farnborough to *Morden*)...I've been heck busy with lots of productive activities... I'm not much of a writer because i'm bad at it... anyway... I've been doing good..and here are some pictures that i had produced in the last few-couples of months ago... 


The images that i have posted below are shots from the recent project i did with my friends Eshan and Shristi, this project was also in collaboration with Gyan Gurung (www.gyangurung.blogspot.com). Eshan is an inspiring fashion designing student whereas, Shristi is a nursing student but also a part - time model. To have the opportunity to shoot these two amazing people was an absolute honor! And yes it was an absolute fun day and a good experience. This is something that i would often like to do in the future. Please be updated from now onwards. I will try my best to update as much as i can :D at the mean time.. ENJOY!!
 
Eshan
Shristi & Eshan
Shristi 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow KARUNA GURUNG PHOTOGRAPHY
blogger hit counter

About Me

My photo
Morden, Surrey, United Kingdom
I do not follow religion, i follow philosophy of art and science!

Followers