Thursday 6 October 2011

KINA GRANNIS AND IMAGINARY FRIEND




I began listening to Kina's songs on youtube since 2007 and had always wanted to see her live and when her europe tour began, i was excited and got my tickets asap... Gorgeous she is in screen and in live, I got mesmerized by her, her lovely voice and her guitar playing skills. Kina, it was great seeing you and a pleasure listening to your songs live... Come more often in London!!!


KINA GRANNIS





-

"Imaginary Friend" you gave me chills... Your vocals were as charming as you... Great opening!

IMAGINARY FRIEND - JESSE EPSTEIN







Support & Love them

-





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow KARUNA GURUNG PHOTOGRAPHY
blogger hit counter

About Me

My photo
Morden, Surrey, United Kingdom
I do not follow religion, i follow philosophy of art and science!

Followers