Sunday 2 October 2011

LFW + STREET


I have always been curious to know about Fashion Week...so I went along with my friend Swapnil and later was joined with my other friends and my cousins to find out what really goes on in there. Well I have say that being able to attend the London Fashion Week (LFW) itself was brilliant, having encountered many people with some of the coolest, unique, sexy (well you name it all) trends was an absolute delightful experience for me... I ran out of my business cards and in return collected a whole bunch of cards too.

So i have to say that i really didn't have the chance to go to everyday through the week, but was able to attend at least for 2 days which was a worth! Benefits for attending: I must say meeting the models, famous bloggers, celebrities and it goes on and on. Enjoy the pictures!

LFW DAY 2 (BRIEF VISIT)
SHINGAI NOISETTES


LFW DAY 4

CYRUS & NATHAN

NATASHA











WAN
VALINDA, RASMI & SWAPNIL



MARK FAST SHOW (@BFC)









YASUKE

YVONNE

JOHANNES, PETER & MALTHE (MODELS BEFORE SHOW)


VEEVEE & NICO (ACCESSORIES) 

JAMIE

MIKA

TODD LYN SHOW (@BFC)






AFTER SHOW



-
KAY
-

5 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow KARUNA GURUNG PHOTOGRAPHY
blogger hit counter

About Me

My photo
Morden, Surrey, United Kingdom
I do not follow religion, i follow philosophy of art and science!

Followers